Obenkyo is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Learn Japanese hiragana, katakana and kanji, and test yourself by drawing, or multiple choice.
This application helps you memorize:
- Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2300+ japanese kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
- Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
Obenkyo (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9783 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Obenkyo since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-26.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-21.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-10-31
18.104.22.168,Fix for 2.3 device crash,22.214.171.124 :,Support for Android 6.0 authorization model,fix for Portugese transalation,Please contact me if you have any issue by mail email@example.com
Kotoba - Advanced Japanese FREE Learn advanced Japanese vocabulary: * 169 715 words and phrases * 150 060 sample sentences (with furigana and English translation) * You need to be able to read hiragana and katakana * Words divided into multiple different categories (JLPT levels, Mainichi Shimbun most frequent words, etc) *... Download